Old 16-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Lenny Nero

PondMeister said:

Please excuse my top posting, however due to the material, It not
important. However it is anoynous posts like theses that further the decay
of rec.ponds. This reply was done by Carol. There is no need to employ any
sort of tracking skill or delve into techno geekology. Nobody in Rec.ponds
hates Jabriol in this fashion.

Does anyone care about this on rec.ponds?

We in alt.free.newsservers dont want this shit either, you xposted it to
there so you are just as bad, use a filter, fool.
--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com