Old 04-01-2003, 01:35 AM
Zizz

Default Worm Casts

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Ellen Grover" wrote in message
I know it is desirable to have worms in the ground but my grass is just

mass of little muddy heaps. I dare not walk on it as it just becomes a
squadge of mud. When the weather becomes drier will it be possible to
remove this before I use the mower ? I have a rotary mower but wonder

if
'Hover' would be better as the ground is so wet and muddy. Any advice

will
be gratefully received.

I would not consider mowing the grass whilst it is wet and muddy.

Apart from anything else, grass does not need mowing at this time of year,
the grass will not start growing for at least another couple of months.

Leave it to it's own devices.

Alan

Oh I wish ... mine looks like it needs mowing right now but it's too wet!