Old 05-01-2003, 03:14 AM
mark

Default Native Hedging

Hi all im about to embark on a new project as im shortly moving house, and
the garden is much to be desired, I have come to the conclusion that I
really would like to create a habitat that is beneficial to the local
wildlife, my first decision is to plant up a Native hedgerow, the length of
which will be around 52meters, I would like to plant it as a double hedge,
but with so much choice as to what sort of native plants to put in the hedge
im beginning to get a little lost, im just wondering if anyone could point
me in the right direction as to some suppliers in the Uk that could give be
advice and hopefully good service. I am also thinking of creating a webpage
to show how the garden develops of the years showing pics and info about
what I have done and were best the advice came from. Anyway enough from me
hope (One) can help.
Regards
Mark