Old 04-01-2003, 09:02 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Garden mess leads to jail

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message
from "bnd777" contains these words:

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2626535.stm

Anyone here? (let us know in 4 months)!

Cant say I blame the poor neighbours

I think it's utterly disgraceful, that *anyone* should seek to impose
their idea of a "perfect" garden on somebody else!

I agree, I don't think that's what this is about.

Okay, I can sympathise with the neighbours, but that still doesn't
give anyone the right to dictate what someone else does with their
own garden!

I suspect it wasn't just a case of it just being a bit untidy.

Depending on what had been collected./stored/dumped in the garden, it
may well have been , an environmental or health hazard, not just an
eyesore.

I suspect it would have to have been pretty extreme for this case to
have succeeded.

But it's hard to tell from these sort of news stories.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: