Old 04-01-2003, 11:10 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Native Hedging

The message 3e174094_8@server.
from "mark" contains these words:

Hi all im about to embark on a new project as im shortly moving house, and
the garden is much to be desired, I have come to the conclusion that I
really would like to create a habitat that is beneficial to the local
wildlife, my first decision is to plant up a Native hedgerow, the length of
which will be around 52meters,

Great idea. I recommend Buckingham Nurseries..but I don't have my
catalogue to hand to give you the address. You'll find it easily with a
websearch.

When you've done your garden webpages, why not contact cormaic about
joining this newsgroup's garden webpage webring? You'll find a link to
it in his sig. Welcome to urg.

Janet.