Old 05-01-2003, 11:06 AM
JennyC

Default Garden mess leads to jail

"Natalie" wrote in message

This thread has triggered a discussion in our household about the
rights people have to do as they wish with their own plot....

We had a very eccentric old Polish man living round the corner to us

who
collected rubbish; stored it both inside and outside his very large

house.
This was such a problem that they made a television programme about

him.
The council cleared all the rubbish from his garden and as soon as

they
finished he started collecting again. He died last year...
Natalie

I saw that on TV - it was indeed far worse than our neighbour :~))
Jenny