Old 05-01-2003, 04:56 PM
SusieThompson

Default Frost in S. Devon

Here on Arran the coldest night temperature we've had so far was -4.5C
and yesterday the daytime temperature never got above freezing. Luckily
we're still in a rented house, with no garden as such to worry about.
However, I think that there may be some damage to plants in pots, even
though they're tucked up under fleece. The red squirrels are busily
raiding the peanuts on the birdbath and the pheasants tucking into the
grain we throw onto the lawn. We've had no snow down at this level, but
Goatfell and the mountains in the north are covered in snow.
--
Susie Thompson, Isle of Arran
SPAM BLOCK IN OPERATION! Replace "deadspam.com" with "arrandragons.co.uk" to