Old 05-01-2003, 05:33 PM
sacha

Default Frost in S. Devon

in article , Robert at wrote on
5/1/03 3:39 pm:

In message , sacha
writes
We had quite a bit of frost last night (Sat/Sun 4/5 Jan) The grass was very
white this morning at the front of the house and at the time of writing
which is 1250, it still. Brrrrrrr!
How's everyone else doing - no damage done, I hope?

Yes, the bacopa in the containers and hanging baskets has stopped
flowering and some of its foliage looks a bit sad - I was hoping we
could have over wintered it to save buying any more in the Spring :-)))

NOT what a nurseryman's wife likes to hear, Robert! ;-) However, have you
nowhere to put the baskets now to save them from more frost?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk