Old 11-02-2003, 11:25 PM
Ann

Default anyone else having NG problems?

MadGardener expounded:

"Valkyrie" wrote in
news:1044905768.591710@yasu

Is anyone missing random posts to this newsgroup? I have five

newsgroups on my reader but rec.gardens is the only one that seems to
have the odd post missing from this past week. I have to go into Google
to find the ones that don't show up. I checked my other NGs but they
are all complete. Verrrrrrrry strange. I didn't realize it was even
happening till my post to Paggers didn't show up. I posted it again and
then saw that there were replies to posts I didn't see either. When I
checked Google I had a double post to Paggers and there were about a
dozen or more that were missing from others in this group. Like I said,
I then went to my other NGs on Google to check but all of their posts
did show up on my reader. Curiouser and curiouser.

I am piggy-backing on Mad's post, because, Val, I don't get your posts
at all. I'm sending an e-mail off to Newsguy right now to find out
why. Where are you posting from, what is your news server? That may
be the problem.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA