Old 06-01-2003, 05:32 AM
emuir

Default Hi there .....

There's only one good thing in Basingstoke and that's the road out.

"mollymac" wrote in message
sorry to interrupt you all, but I just had a couple of questions, if

anyone
can help.

1. I was wondering if anyone, Hampshire way, knows whereabouts near

Alton,
Monsieur Titchmarsh is/has moved to? Just curious, as don't live far.

2. Does anyone know what the best garden centre near Basingstoke is?

I'm
in Old Basing, have lived here just over 2 years, and have still not
discovered a really great one (for comparison, I'm thinking of Ayletts on
the ring road nr. St. Albans, Hertfordshire, which always had a fantastic
choice of plants).

Any help gratefully received. Thank you!

Pam