Old 17-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Marrion Marrion is offline
Registered User

[quote=Terry Collins]speed45 wrote:
does anyone know how to get onion weed out of a garden?

If you have a large patch of the stuff it would take forever to use an oil can and had no success with herbicide. I just about have mine under control by smothering it - I put down a thick layer of newspaper and covered this with a thick layer of mushroom compost, it hasn't spread outside this area and so far have only had two bits emerge through the compost that I poured boiling water over!! Good luck, its a dreadful weed!!