Old 17-09-2005, 02:29 AM
John

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:27:27 GMT, "Lil' Dave"
wrote:

The grass probably dies from lack of water, not the heat. Or was mowed to
low preventing it from combatting the heat and loss of moisture.

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/p.../tallfesc.html

Nope. I'm very careful and follow recommendations from the
manufacturers. I keep it at 2" year round. Also our property has one
stream under it and the lack of water would only be a problem is we
didn't have rain for more than a month IMO. The heavy dews we have in
the morning are amazing. I have to leep the areas in shade mowed short
or they'll never dry out.

JD