Old 11-02-2003, 11:55 PM
Sam Williams

Default [IBC] unknown shrub, can it be used for bonsai?

Hey,

You know, just before I sent the email, I was looking at VA Techs
website where you can search for trees...and I came to the conclusion that it
looked just like Privet! I wasn't sure though, because the picture the Tech
provides didn't look just like these that I see. Is Privet just partly
evergreen or is it evergreen? Does it transplant easily, and how large can
you commonly find it ( in diameter)? I have access to getting some, so I
figured I might as well try it! I appreciate the help!

Sam

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++