Old 08-01-2003, 10:03 AM
Victoria Clare

Default Eco' Disruption

"anton" wrote in
:

Then given that renewable costs about 5% more (with
regional variations) and your
original electric bill might have been 200 pounds, the statement is
equivalent to saying that (the actual bills for) electric heating
might cost you about 86 pounds more than gas. So it looks like I'm
guessing that electric is about 50% more expensive, if someone's gas
heating bill might be of the order of 170. Hmm, sounds reasonable.

All sounds very low for a house. Are you talking about a flat?

170 quid to heat the house for a year? Or even 256 pa? If only...
I pay just under 100 quid a month for our Calor gas (heating and water
only). If electric is that much cheaper - where do I sign???

Victoria