Old 08-01-2003, 12:05 PM
AWM

Default Eco' Disruption

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Warwick Michael Dumas" wrote in message
om...

I like going on holiday. Thats one excuse. Another excuse is that the

damage
that would be caused to people through stopping tourism would almost
certainly be far worse (and immediate) than the predicted damage caused by
predicted global warming at some predicted time in the future. Apparently,
as far as I can see from anti-GW literature and writings there seems to be
no downside at all to taking anti-GW measures, whatever they are, and it
also appears that whatever measures are taken they will have no negative
impact on anyone at all and certainly not on people in 3rd world

countries.
Strange that. Somehow I dont think the whole truth is being told on either
side.

--
Tumbleweed

Reminds me of how the German Greens bounced every other country in the EU to
fitting cat convertors to cars when "Lean Burn" engines would have been a
better more environmentally friendly engineering solution.