Old 17-09-2005, 03:07 AM
Dan

George:
I did a 50% water change and dosed with Flourish products. The algae has
slowed down. Also the ammonia is building more so I am watching it closely
to see when it hopefully converts to Nitrite. The article on Estimative
Index is good and informative.

If I ever cycle a tank again, I am going to follow the advice of the Chucks
Aquarium planted tank article as it has merit also. Along with the
Estimative Index, I think it is a good way to go for the planted tank
hobbyist.

I will let you know when all is stable and cleared up. Then I will look at
some more fish to add to the tank. I have been looking at the red angelfish
that liveaquaria.com is going to be getting in stock. Ever heard of them?

Dan