Old 08-01-2003, 01:43 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Government Censorship

Nick wrote in message
..
Why does the government regard the British public as its number one
enemy?

and the Police, Civil Service, Local Councils, Doctors/Consultants and
associated health workers........ I don't think they consider us the enemy,
just thick. (which just proves how thick they are) I speak from experience
re the above.

Having worked in a Service Industry for over 30 years I do know how stupid
some of the public are but then there are the ultra intelligent ones too,
often difficult to differentiate the two when trying to have a sensible
discussion. :-)

Also the lovely ones, the total pratts, the considerate ones, the ignorant
ones, the always happy ones, the always miserable ones, the thieves, etc.,
rarely two are the same.
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.