Old 17-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Tracey

Default Cape Sundew

Wondering if anyone can help - I have a cape sundew (drosera capensis) plant
growing on my kitchen windowsill. It is doing really well, but
unfortunately has become infested with tiny green crawlies, aphids I think.
I have searched the internet for a solution, and quite a few sites recommend
using a wettable powder insecticide, but I'm having trouble getting hold of
this. All the insecticides I keep coming across are the spray 'soapy' ones
which the plant won't tolerate apparently. I've tried wiping the bugs off
by hand, but it's an endless task. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.