Old 17-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Bill Stock

"George Pontis" wrote in message
t...
In article , says...

For calibration, I just tried this experiment on an aquarium that has a
CO2 flow
rate of 2-3 bubbles per second. I left the CO2 flowing normally into the
aquarium
with the cylinder valve closed. Over several minutes there was no
observable
change in the primary pressure. I think you would see a big drop in one
minute
with the leakage that you are experiencing.

George

The above suggestion was very helpful.

With the solenoid open and the valve closed, the gauges lost pressure almost
immediately. The leak is happening where the bubble counter screws on to the
needle valve. I can't tighten the BC any further, so I need another
solution. Will Loctite solve my problem or is there a better solution?

TIA