Old 17-09-2005, 05:53 PM
William Wagner

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Roots don't need Oxygen. I live in the High Mojave Desert and all of my
morning glorys have to be watered at lest every 4 days or they would fade in
the heat here. Also I have leaves right down to the base.

Did you renew your soil in the pots? Did you feed them at all? I've feed
mine once this summer with a layer of steer manure and I've got lots of
vines and flowers.

Aeration is a good thing. Cultivation not only weeds but aerates the
soil. Perhaps someone knows more info on this. I'm still trying to
give my Orchids the proper mix.)

Quite an art (Gardening) that sometimes forgives mistakes.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208
Moose I'm trying to understand why Kamikaze pilots wear helments?