Old 17-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Travis

William Wagner wrote:
In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Roots don't need Oxygen. I live in the High Mojave Desert and all
of my morning glorys have to be watered at lest every 4 days or
they would fade in the heat here. Also I have leaves right down
to the base.

Did you renew your soil in the pots? Did you feed them at all?
I've feed mine once this summer with a layer of steer manure and
I've got lots of vines and flowers.

Aeration is a good thing. Cultivation not only weeds but aerates
the soil. Perhaps someone knows more info on this. I'm still
trying to give my Orchids the proper mix.)

Quite an art (Gardening) that sometimes forgives mistakes.

Bill

What kind of Orchids? Some Orchids grow without any soil at all.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5