Old 17-09-2005, 04:30 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:38:16 +0100, Broadback wrote:

I am constructing a wild life pond, so purchased liner plus 2 underlays.
Having carefully laid all three, placed some stones and soil on the
bottom I proceeded to fill. Unfortunately the "overlay seems to want to
float, and bellows up from the sides, though I keep pushing it down with
a pole it has a tendency to come back up again. Any solutions please?
admittedly every time I push it down it seems to come up less, do I just
need to keep persevering?

Do I understand correctly you put underlay in the pond? If so it is
UNDERlay, meaning to go UNDER the liner only. ~ jan