Old 18-09-2005, 05:02 AM
Dana Schultz

I'm not worried about what the tag says because they didn't come with any.
I got them at the end of season on the day the garden center was closing.
Picked up 30 miniatures for $5.00 Cdn! yeah I know....sorry
Planted them as a border. Had no idea what colors I got till they started
flowering. About 2.5 weeks after.
There is one particular yellow that I love because of the classic rose shape
(you know the cut ones). Well I only got one of these. Lots of white. Two
deep reds and several pinks. Even got some white ones with red streaks
through them.
Well I took some cuttings yesterday and dipped them in rooting hormone and
put them under lights. So far no drooping. Having said that wait till
tomorrow!

--
Dana
www3.sympatico.ca/lostmermaid
"lucy boone" wrote in message
http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/ezine...639&typ=1&js=0

great article !!!!
by George Mander ... Mini's are really Easy. Good luck
Andrew