Old 17-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Harold Walker

"Mike" wrote in message
Thank you Harold I will. I have a vast circle of friends in different
walks
of life and they all know where they stand with me. I have just extended
that circle by joining others on a cruise forum and had the pleasure of
meeting a whole load of them at a party in High Wycombe this time last
Saturday night. It was such a success that many of us have booked to go on
cruise together, 18 at present, fly out to Bermuda to join the ship,
visit,
St Lucia, (will be there in the new year at the start of a World Cruise)
St
Kitts, Granada, Antigua, Madeira and back into Southampton :-)) Last
Saturday was a six hour party, this next one is a 14 day party :-)) And no
one is a control freak and has 'been here the longest' and not a Net Nanny
in sight :-)) we are all equal :-))

Mike

A pleasure Mike from one that also tells it 'like it is' and often much to
the displeasure of others.....I sometimes laugh when asked for an opinion
re something or other and the 'asker' gets ****ed off at my answer....why
on earth would thay wish to ask for an opinion only to get p'd off....many
is the time I have known exactly what they would have liked me to say
but....I do not play games...way too old for stupid games like
that......stay with it young man and enjoy.....Harold