Old 18-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Emrys Davies

"Gregs" wrote in message
Hi
I wondered if this conifer is suitable for a hedge I have a front lawn

about
17ft long and would like some sort of hedge along the edge of it.
My local garden centre is selling these off at 3 for £10.
Does any green fingered person out there know how high, tall and wide

this
conifer grows to and if it would be suitable.Also would I need to do
anything to the soil when planting.Is this the right time of year to

plant
??Any tips greatly received.Thanks in Advance.

You said Lawson Cypress. Well this is it.

http://www.domtar.com/arbre/english/p_chlaw.htm

Make sure that you have the correct description of your intended
purchase. Have a good read of the label and a chat with the seller
before you decide.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.