Old 18-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Jason Teagle

Don't you have businesses around you that do this? I am on the Isle of
Wight
and we have one very large concern just up the road from us who will
deliver
anything. They are a private concern and are so obliging it's almost
unreal.

The only local business I'm aware of is B&Q, and although they could
probably do the compost, I'm not sure they can do much else - I will resort
to them if necessary since they can also deliver large plant tubs. But their
delivery rates are a bit of a sting, and I'm not entirely happy with their
performance {:v)

Are you able to visit such places either on bike or public transport once
you have tracked them down from Yellow Pages and the like? Because if you
can visit, you could make a list as you go round and then have it
delivered.

I'm sure I could get to them, yes - but I must admit I'm a netaholic and
would like to be able to see what they stock online - but again, if needs
must...

Don't know where you are, but along the south coast is an organisation
called SCATS, they have everything and will deliver.

Yellow Pages and your local Freebie Paper should throw something up.

I'll look into these options, thanks.

Regards,
Jason Teagle