Old 09-01-2003, 08:13 AM
Happy

Default Hi there .....

I've never been to Wisley, but it's on my list of places to visit. I'd
discovered The Meadows (M&S and Tesco) - a wonder to behold for us keen

lady
shoppers! Thanks again for the other tips though Diane.

RHS Wisley is excellent! It has quite a extensive nursery. Not the
cheapest but they do offer a money-back guarantee. There is also a
fantastic bookshop, not to mention the wonderful gardens ;-) The eating
places are good although rather expensive.

I'm really looking forward to my next trip there on 18th February when I
shall be doing a course they are holding on ideas for a School Gardening
Club.

Natalie