Old 19-09-2005, 02:23 AM
Lawrence

Thanks for the links! I looked at them and am not sure that is what I'm
seeing. These fish developed the bumps in the summer when the water was,
presumably, warmer than it is now (I'm also in Colorado Springs) The lumps
are just little raised bumps on the skin, about a quarter of an inch in
diameter. Thanks for the response!

"Wilmdale" wrote in message
Lawrence wrote:

Hi All,

Some goldfish (comets, I believe) in our pond have bumps on them. No
fish has more than one of them and there doesn't seem to be any common

place
for the bump to appear -- e.g.,

Hi Lawrence!
Some of my fish seem to be experiencing something similar to what you
have described. Here are two site that have shed a bit of light on the
subject of carp pox
http://www.jwildlifedis.org/cgi/cont...tract/21/3/199

and

http://www.bonniesplants.com/sick_in...x/carp_pox.htm

Hope these are helpful. After reading them I felt less stress and
worried about my koi. I will keep an eye on them though to see how they
do over the next few weeks as we head into fall here in Colorado Springs.

W. Dale