Old 19-09-2005, 05:36 AM
Travis

Gideon wrote:
presley wrote

Actually, one study of exit polling done by Gallup found the
following: "In the Gallup Poll, the Democrats carry 62 percent of
those with a post-graduate education"

So richer you may be, but better educated, only in your dreams.

====================

Richer we are. Better educated we are. Please note that all
educations are not equal. Ten PhD's in georgraphy are less than
one Master's degree in aeronautical engineering. Fifty master's
degrees in elementary education are far less than one Master's
degree in chemistry.

I'd ramble on more, but I've got to prepare some notes for our
next GOP meeting, at which we'll be planning our victory parties
for the 2008 elections.

Damn, I love this country. God, I look forward to the liberal
whining in 2008.

Gideon

What is "georgraphy"?

--