Old 19-09-2005, 08:49 AM
John

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 07:32:13 GMT, "Gideon" wrote:

presley wrote

Actually, one study of exit polling done by Gallup found the following:
"In the Gallup Poll, the Democrats carry 62 percent of those with a
post-graduate education"

So richer you may be, but better educated, only in your dreams.

Richer we are. Better educated we are. Please note that all
educations are not equal. Ten PhD's in georgraphy are less than
one Master's degree in aeronautical engineering. Fifty master's
degrees in elementary education are far less than one Master's
degree in chemistry.

Jeez Loise ! I'm willing to bet that for every Republican holding an
associates degree there are 5 that barely gradiated the 12th grade
much less finished college.

JD