Old 19-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Travis Jordan

James wrote:
It is, but the info doesn't answer my question.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

I had some Hunter PGP sprinkler heads installed several years ago by a
professonal irrigation company. At the time, they claimed that these

heads
were of a "Professional" grade, and were not the same Hunter heads

that
could be bought in a Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a "professional" sprinkler head,

that are
not sold in common stores like Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc ???

Yes. Their commercial grade sprinklers are the I- series. You can
order the I-20 from HD online, but I don't think you will find them in
the retail stores.

http://www.hunterindustries.com/Products/Rotors/