Old 19-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Gale Pearce

I got up this morning to white foam all on top of my pond.
What is this? Its still to dark outside to see fish but theres none

floating
at least.
Also I need to do some repairs on my settlement chamber.
Its still in the upper 80's and lower 90's here.
Is it to late to drain the pond and fix or should I wait until spring.
I really hate to do that but I don't want to stress all my koi and lose
them.
Thanks,
Priss

Hi Priss - Wow - it looks a lot like the foam I get in the spring as the
water starts to warm after I start my bio filter and waterfall up, but not
quite to this extent - is there any chance someone tossed something in there
on you overnight? - maybe take a water sample somewhere to get it tested
Gale :~)