Old 19-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Paul Thomas Paul Thomas is offline
Registered User

Location: Herefordshire
Question Pop up sprinklers

I am just laying a new lawn.

I noticed that in America, they often have the pop-up sprinklers buried in the lawn. This seems a tidy solution to my future watering needs.

I appreciate I probably can't connect them straight up to the main water with out a one-way flow valve to ensure no contaimnants feed back.

Gardena seems to be the only make I can find widely available on the Internet in the UK.

Has anyone any experience of using these in there garden and which make have you installed ?

Anyone fed it from mains water ?