Old 19-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Renard

Reel Mckoi wrote:

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message

I thought of that but this is so foamy.
Here is a picture.
http://www.geocities.com/prissmc117/foam.html
I haven't seen them spawning either.
Priss

============================
Wow! I never saw anything like that on any of my ponds. Just a
suggestion - if I saw that on one of my ponds I'd do several partial
water changes. Something had to cause it and it's probably nothing good.

Has anyone notice, Carol has done everything when it comes to ponds?
It makes you wonder if she is actually being truthful. With all her
attacks on Jehovah's Witnesses, you have to think that she wouldn't have
the time to be working on her pond at all.

Watching all these threads that are off-topic and we all know she is the
one behind all the anonymous remailers, I have come to believe that her
advice is not her own and that she merely cutting and pasting from web
forums and then repost them here under her name. That is very dishonest.

Maybe she realized that 99% of the ponders here hate her guts, and she
is sucking up to them.

What a pity, what a pity. I don't know about you, but everything she
writes under any of her persona and sock-puppets should be received with
"long-iron-tongs"

A woman as hateful and vulgar as she, who has destroyed this group
should not be worthy of our attention. And anyone who replies to her is
a fool to do so. It means they support her hateful behavior. Do you
really support her hateful behavior towards others who believes
differently than her?

Renard Fox