Old 19-09-2005, 06:55 PM
~Roy

NO Carol has not done everything with a pond.....9 out of 10 replies
she makes is nothing but a canned reply reworded from a previous
poster that replied to a post....but carol will reword it and make it
sound like she has a handle on those things.......the remaining 1 out
of 10 posts is nothing but basic stuff any first grader would probbaly
already know by reading the back of a package or seeing it done...The
only smarts carol has in in being a smart assed bitch! The only thing
Carol has a real handle on and is capable of doing is stirring the pot
and aggitating and disrupting forums and corss posting.That she is a
major leage player on.
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:49:04 -0400, Renard
wrote:

===Reel Mckoi wrote:
===
=== "Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
=== ...
===
=== I thought of that but this is so foamy.
=== Here is a picture.
=== http://www.geocities.com/prissmc117/foam.html
=== I haven't seen them spawning either.
=== Priss
===
=== ============================
=== Wow! I never saw anything like that on any of my ponds. Just a
=== suggestion - if I saw that on one of my ponds I'd do several partial
=== water changes. Something had to cause it and it's probably nothing good.
===
===Has anyone notice, Carol has done everything when it comes to ponds?
===It makes you wonder if she is actually being truthful. With all her
===attacks on Jehovah's Witnesses, you have to think that she wouldn't have
===the time to be working on her pond at all.
===
===Watching all these threads that are off-topic and we all know she is the
===one behind all the anonymous remailers, I have come to believe that her
===advice is not her own and that she merely cutting and pasting from web
===forums and then repost them here under her name. That is very dishonest.
===
===Maybe she realized that 99% of the ponders here hate her guts, and she
===is sucking up to them.
===
===What a pity, what a pity. I don't know about you, but everything she
===writes under any of her persona and sock-puppets should be received with
==="long-iron-tongs"
===
===A woman as hateful and vulgar as she, who has destroyed this group
===should not be worthy of our attention. And anyone who replies to her is
===a fool to do so. It means they support her hateful behavior. Do you
===really support her hateful behavior towards others who believes
===differently than her?
===
===Renard Fox

"The original frugal ponder"