Old 20-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Cereus-validus.......

You mean that KKK is another Noel Coward and we didn't see it?

Golly, that British humor is just too subtle for my taste.

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Cereus-validus......." wrote:

Absolute nonsense, KKK.

Not necessarily. Krazy Kly said they were POISEnous, meaning well-poised.
-paghat the ratgirl

"K. Kly" wrote in message
They are also poisenous so whatever you do, don't touch them.

"ncstockguy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Norfolk pines are great indoor plants if you have the room for them.
They are fairly slow growers but don't demand much. A little filtered
sunlight and occasional water and our do just fine. But they are
essentially tropicals so they only work outside if you are way south.

--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html