Old 20-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Maybe some dirt. I had taken out most of the floating plants over the
weekend.
Maybe some gunk got moved around off the bottom.
Fish seems fine. They ate this morning and begged for more this evening.
Around 10am the foam started going away. Theres a little bit of it left but
not much.
I'll probably start draining Friday to fix that bottomdrain.
Priss
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Priss,

Today on my way to work one of the neighbors must have had a leak in their
sprinklers and all this foamy mud had come down into their driveway. Any
possibility that some mud washed in, or new plants added? ~ jan