Old 20-09-2005, 03:23 AM
Snooze

"Cheryl and Rob" wrote in message
news:ESJXe.8375$T55.7907@trndny06...
Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

Basic summary, Carol who posts as Reel McKoi or Cracklin makes a habit of
going into Jehovah's witness forums and newsgroups, and stirs up trouble.
One person, Jabbers/Jabriol has taken it personally, and the two of them
have been duking it out for about 10 years now.

The two make habit of name calling, slandering and accusing each other of
crimes. Both of them have a posse of supporters, anonymous relays and
unlimited amount of free time

-S