Old 20-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Cheryl and Rob" wrote in message
news:ESJXe.8375$T55.7907@trndny06...
Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

================================
I am the Carol Zod-Jabriol keeps posting about and his pals keep insulting.
Not everyone believes in freedom-of-speech. I expose a quasi-religious cult
I was involved in some years ago on another NG - which is no one's business
but my own. Jabriol, a Jehovah's Witness has been trying to *silence me*
since 1996. They don't want the negative aspects of their cult revealed.
He failed - and so has brought the problem here to rec.ponds and other
assorted NGs in hopes of finding support to silence me. This will never
happen. Even ISPs and NSPs will not CENSOR people in the USA. Other NGs
either tell Jabriol-Zod-Gantz to get lost, ignore him and his many
sock-puppets or they killfile him. This NG for reasons of it's own did not
react like that, probably because several people here already had a grudge
against me regarding an issue from last spring. However, I've been here
going on 10 years this November and am not leaving because of a few people
who insist on keeping their little "war" alive and well.........

If everyone would stick to pond and fish posts (or mark them off-topic) this
would all end quickly and we'd get back to normal here. :-)
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b