Old 20-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Gul_Dukat

Reel Mckoi wrote:

================================
I am the Carol Zod-Jabriol keeps posting about and his pals keep
insulting.

And she never insult anyone here, Ask JAN and ELIANE and every other
real PONDER here.

Not everyone believes in freedom-of-speech.

There is a difference between freedom of speech, and out right lies.

I expose a
quasi-religious cult I was involved in some years ago on another NG -
which is no one's business but my own.

Her buissness on a public usenet newsgroup harrasing people, with out
regards that they will come here an Harass her back. When tehy do this
in rec.ponds, it becomes our buissness.

Jabriol, a Jehovah's Witness has
been trying to *silence me* since 1996. They don't want the negative
aspects of their cult revealed.

Sort like You want the negative aspects of You revealed here on rec.ponds

He failed - and so has brought the
problem here to rec.ponds and other assorted NGs in hopes of finding
support to silence me.

Usent Stalker like yourself should be silence.

This will never happen. Even ISPs and NSPs will
not CENSOR people in the USA.

Until they break their TOS, which happen to you. You got canned by every
decent NSP in AFN. Except spam servers like shared-secrets.

Other NGs either tell Jabriol-Zod-Gantz
to get lost, ignore him and his many sock-puppets or they killfile him.

CAn you explain why those other NG's you are talking about like
alt.privacy, AFN, APAN and many more are fight with you right now?

This NG for reasons of it's own did not react like that, probably
because several people here already had a grudge against me regarding an
issue from last spring.

Because you are a living walking Fraud.

? However, I've been here going on 10 years this
November and am not leaving because of a few people who insist on
keeping their little "war" alive and well.........

Where else would she go?

If everyone would stick to pond and fish posts (or mark them off-topic)
this would all end quickly and we'd get back to normal here. :-)

Not going to happen. Rec.ponders has asked you to leave or to shut up.
You don't do one nor the other.