Old 20-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Vox Humana

"William Wagner" wrote in message
In article ,
"Vox Humana" wrote:

I've been here for 50 years. Mistakes aplenty, but still OK. I'm
inclined to encourage many mistakes yet at the same time I wonder what I
culled may have harbored a mistake or loss of beauty.
We name trees that got our attention and sometimes however the Linnea
tree is of no value except to burn during the holidays over time.
Typical child is a misnomer. Let them make mistakes and maybe they
will learn by them. Hope so! Won't have much to market only memories
that possess a physical manifestation.

58 Year old child Bill who smiled when a four year old wanted to garden.

It seems the lesson here is that you can manipulate your parents into
tending a worthless tree for several decades. Now, if you follow through
and make the 15 year old cut the tree down and dig out the stump instead of
going to Disney World, then indeed there might be a lesson.