Old 21-09-2005, 06:25 AM
Bill

In article ,
says...

Top posting fixed.
snip
Wait a minute. This guy is going to put lots of labor into caring for this tree, and 5 or
more years down the road, he is going to wind up with a junky apple, unless of course you believe in
miracles, but that's not where I would put my money or time.

You're omnipotent enough to forcast what's going to happen in 5 years
but don't believe in miracles! Wow.

If he really wants a good tasting apple, let him shell out 15 or 20 bucks and buy
something decent. I'm not going to even mention grafting, as I think he has not reached that point
of involvement in growing apples.

Maybe he just wants to experiment, or possibly have some father son
time.

Sherwin D.

Bill