Old 21-09-2005, 02:50 PM
J Jackson

Alan Gabriel wrote:

: "J Jackson" wrote in message
: ...
: I have mine in an outdoor heap, held in by a back wall, 2 boards and
: some mesh front and top. I mix in some grass cuttings and the usual
: recycled beer/cider. However it takes my leaves 2 years to give me leaf
: mould. However, I have leaves from sycamore and a plane tree out bulking
: other leaves.
:
:

: Don't use too much recycled cider or your leaf mould will smell like cats
: pee. ;o)

dilute said recycled cider/beer with 5 parts water and use to make sure
your heap is damp, and no more. It breaks down, like the leaves etc.

Jim