Old 21-09-2005, 07:50 PM
o ...zappatoore

I haven't boiled potatoes in decades -- I usually nuke
them in a casserole in the microwave. I don't peel them either. Life
is too short, it's true that a lot of the nutrients are just under the
skin, and just about everybody can use more dietary fibre!

I sometimes water my house plants with water from my aquaria. This would
count as very dilute manure tea, and works great.

I'm sorry but potatoes don't contain in their skin great lots of solanina
and nicotina?
These alcaloids couldn't be so good to increase your life duration!?
bye
O ...zapppatoore