Old 21-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Jenna and Barbara!!!!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushtwins/

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
My sour cherry tree died suddenly this summer. I'll probably replace it
with another, but I also have a spot in the back for some kind of bush
fruits. I'd love to grow boysenberries or Youngberries, but I'm in
Minnesota and I don't think *any* trailing blackberries are hardy up here.
I don't really like raspberries.

Are there any "bush cherries" that produce sour cherries that are meaty
enough to be worth pitting for a pie? I've heard that Nanking and
Hansen's are mostly pit and too small to use a cherry pitter.

Has anyone grown the Jan/Joy/Joel cultivars? Any good?

Thanks,
Bob