Old 21-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Chris Hogg

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:50:17 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

The eupatoriium atropurpureum I have, is "Chocolate", very dark
puprle leaves but hasn't flowered yet. (At least it's still alive..the
first attempt died)

We have that and it's in bud so I hope it survives! The leaves are a
fantastic colour. BTW, Janet, did you happen to see the programme on
Augustus Smith 'father' of Tresco? There was a bit where two of the
long-ago islanders tried to bump him off and one of them was played by Mike
Nelhams - with far too much relish, IMO! ;-)

I saw it, but didn't twig it was MN. But what I saw was part of a
local magazine programme on Westward TV 'Inside Out' , which wouldn't
have been broadcast nationally. Or was there another?

--
Chris