Old 22-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Sterling

"Rice, who now lives in the San Diego area, believes New Orleans will be
rebuilt"

I lived there and HATED it.

Anne Rice - for all her great 'love' of the city moved out too... It is
a dirty, violent and nasty place to live.

For all she says that:
"You want our Jazz Fest, you want our Mardi Gras, you want our cooking
and our music," she continued. "Then when you saw us in real trouble,
when you saw a tiny minority preying on the weak among us, you called us
'Sin City,' and turned your backs."

Hello - San Diego??? US??

The fact is that the city lives on tourism (talk about vampires) - none
of the above was ever GIVEN away to anybody. It has been tourist dollars
that have supported that city for years...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9209643/

Cereus-validus....... wrote:
That's what I've always hated about that town: too many vampires!!!