Old 22-09-2005, 04:22 AM
BillandJeny

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:05:15 GMT, "Cereus-validus......."
wrote:

It never happened, you gullible minion of the antichrist.

Next you are going to tell me the price gauging of gasoline is the result of
too many people getting fueled up for the labor day weekend.

Hi Steve, Here's a real downer for us all. We use about 22 percent
more gasoline than we can refine so we buy from europe, who are and
have been converting to diesel. Now hurricane Rita is bearing down on
the Coast of Texas where we have 10 refineries. Damage or no damage
to the refineries any bets on what will be the price of fuel in a
week.

zhan