Old 22-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Gideon

Doug Kanter wrote
You may be pushing the envelope here, in terms of Gideon's
ability to comprehend abstracts. Notice that he commented
on the opinions of his friends, rather than his own thoughts.

================

I got an A in every chemistry class I ever took, including
several honors chemistry courses in college. BUT, I'm not
a trained chemist and I am certain SMART enough to seek
the opinions of those who are - especially when I am
fortunate enough to know quite a few research chemists
and college chemistry professors. Just on my block in my
neighborhood, there are 2 chemical engineers, 3 chemistry
professors, 2 Phd research chemists and 2 other folks
with degrees in chemistry. I also work on a continual basis
with the engineering, physics and chemistry professors at
our local major university. I am smart, but I'm not foolish
enough to assume that I know more than the experts.

Doug, living in a trailer park, probably can't relate to any
of the above, especially the parts about being smart or
interacting with those who are. That's why we created
minimum wage career paths.