Old 22-09-2005, 04:44 AM
Ted

I am working on a solution to neglected plants (or rather to make such
neglect impossible), but it is taking much longer than I'd hoped to get
the requisite technologies together. Some of what I want to use
remains at the bleeding edge of information technology and so suppliers
are few and far between.

I am impressed that your catts spent a month and a half neglected in
the basement and still produced new growths. Since you have so many of
"those two", are you willing to share the backbulbs? ;-) Alas, I have
nothing to trade for them. :-(

Cheers,

Ted

R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.
R & D Decision Support Solutions
http://www.randddecisionsupportsolutions.com/
Healthy Living Through Informed Decision Making